Our Easter Break. We went to Indio California, which is right by Palm Springs. The weather was beautiful! Rhett came from Northern California to join us. Heidi and Jared came from Phoenix. My sister, Emily, and her family were there. My Mother. Our neighbors and friends Keith and Nina Barnes and their family. Our friends, Brian and Denise Angus, and their family.
Marley was happy to poise for our pictures.
Nina, Luke, Tara, Chanel
Keith, Nina, Luke, Tara, Chanel, Thelease
Tara, Heidi and Jake
Grandma
Kylie and Marley
Marley and Rhett
Rhett and Tanner
Kenny and Brock
Rhett
Angus family: Denise, Brenden, Colby, Kylie, Brian
Getting ready for church.
We looked up the nearest church on the internet. We lead the way, followed by the Carter's and Barnes. After arriving, Meagan turned around and said to me, "Don't you find it odd that everyone is hispanic?" Well, sure enough it was a Spanish branch. We could not understand the words spoken. The the spirit was very strong and beautiful. They sang beautiful Easter music.
Our funny faces!
I shed many tears when it was time to say goodbye. We knelt in a family prayer and then had a huge group hug! I love my family so dearly! I love spending time with them. I always wish everyone could be there.
We missed Chad, Beth, Jaxon, Kory and Cynthia.
1 comment:
haha! What is Rhett doing?! I didn't know he sat in the middle of that sprinkler thing.
Thanks for the fun trip!
Post a Comment