
Kayla Shakespear, Jessica Nakken,
Alainey Carter, Cori Brower, and Tara had a
softball tournament in St. George. The weather was very nice. The girls had a ball. They stayed together in a condo.. stayed up most of the night laughing and talking..
then played great ball games the next day

Cynthia came to visit from California. We had a lot of fun with her. We really miss having her here. We all had a teary good bye.
Rex and I have had to see
a game in Yankee stadium in baby steps.. five years ago we took the whole family to pick up Chad from his mission. We went to a game while there. just as we got off
the subway we were told it was
canceled due to rain. they would not even let us look inside
at the stadium. we were very sad. With this being the last season, we again made the trip. This time just
Rex and I, and our dear friends Bridget and
Kinley Peterson. As soon as we got off the plane on
Friday we hurried to the Stadium for the game. It was "RAINED OUT", but at least this time we were
able to see inside. Lucky for us we also had tickets for the
Saturday game. It was wonderful. We loved every second of being there. Later that night we went to "Wicked". Sunday we visited a ward there, and then the new
museum for 9/11 . After that, we went to visit ground zero and then left for home. We had a wonderful trip.

Here is my handsome Rexy by his favorite "Mickey Mantle" at momument park

Bridget, Kinley, Stacia, Rex loving the ball game
2 comments:
I am so jealous. My Dad gave me the saddest look when I told him where you guys were. It looks so fun!
How much fun! You know I love New York. I would love to see ground zero, but I think it would be very sad for me to see. When I had the privilege to see the twin towers every weekend. I also drove past the yankees stadium often as well. Hope you had a fun time with your HONEY!
Post a Comment