I can't believe you have braces Brock!! That's awesome. The pic is really little and I can hardly see them but I'm sure you look awesome!The car isn't as bad as I thought it would be :)
The kids look great! Tara you are beautiful! WOW. Here's to a great new school year!!!
Your kids are getting all grown up! Tara is beautiful! I can't believe Tan the Man can drive.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe you have braces Brock!! That's awesome. The pic is really little and I can hardly see them but I'm sure you look awesome!
The car isn't as bad as I thought it would be :)
The kids look great! Tara you are beautiful! WOW. Here's to a great new school year!!!
Your kids are getting all grown up! Tara is beautiful! I can't believe Tan the Man can drive.
Post a Comment