My sister Emily and I, along with our sweet husbands went piano shopping. we picked out the same the piano... mine is trimed with nickle (silver) Emily's is trimed with gold.
This piano has a beautiful tone.. I love having the kids play..
What did you do with your other one? Very beautiful, I wish I could hear Heidi play on it. I could listen to her play for hours, while Susy sang! Made my heart happy.
Our old piano is going to Heidi.. she is going to teach Marley to play.. I love that piano, it has a very beautiful tone.. and many beautiful memories. I am really happy that Heidi and Jared can use it.
3 comments:
Wow! Looks great.
What did you do with your other one? Very beautiful, I wish I could hear Heidi play on it. I could listen to her play for hours, while Susy sang! Made my heart happy.
Our old piano is going to Heidi.. she is going to teach Marley to play.. I love that piano, it has a very beautiful tone.. and many beautiful memories. I am really happy that Heidi and Jared can use it.
Post a Comment