Monday, August 23, 2010

Kory and Cynthia Wedding

Cori and Tara
Every one at the Wedding enjoyed the zipline.. Here is Brock..

Rex and Beautiful Cynthia


Sarah Maxwell, Rhett, Grandma Shipp, Beth, Chad, Jaxon






August 14th Kory and Cynthia were married. I feel so blessed in my life to have Children, that I not only love.. But I really like as well. When Heidi brought Jared into the family.. We loved him so dearly right away. He is truly another Son to us..Perfect for Heidi, and a blessing to our whole family. Chad brought Beth into the family and again, We love her so dearly. she is another daughter.. and perfect for us all... We could not have picked any one we would love more. Now Cynthia has joined our family. and again, I could not have gone out and picked anyone better. she is perfect for Kory and for our family in every way. We all love her as well with all our hearts. The Wedding was so very beautiful and perfect. I spent most of the time just having a wonderful time, and only took a few pictures. I have posted a few I have, but will post a lot when we get them from "Karl" the photographer... I realized when I posed these I don't have one of Kory. but don't worry.. they will be on soon.



Cori and Tara




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha. Can't believe you didn't get one of Kory. Didn't anyone get one of you?? I thought I did.

Susy said...

Beautiful pics. I can't wait to see the rest!

Your son and daughters in law are most definitely blessed to have you Stacia. What lucky kids to have someone so loving and sweet to welcome them into a new family.

everything petersen said...

Stacia I would take you as a Mother-in-law any day! I have always loved you, like Susy said, they're blessed to have you!
Tara Looks so pretty in these photos!