
Kylie, Tara, Jessica, Kelsey, Alainey all eating ice cream after a sad game. we lost 28-31.. The girls played hard and did well. I guess one important lesson in life is to win some and lose some. They were all tears after the game, so Rex and I took them out for ice cream to cheer them up and talk about all the good things they did in the game.

Jesse(Shipp), Ledger and Rex right before our last game. Jesse is Rex's nephew.. but to us he and Sommer are more like really great friends. We love them very much. Their daughter Autum plays for Snow Canyon. she is a "sweetie"

Chad, Brock, and Brendan all waiting for the game to begin.. Several of the girls stayed with Chad and Beth Friday night. They were very sweet and made the girls feel right at home. Tara is very lucky to have such a sweet brother and sister in law, they are very involved and supportive.

Here are the girls before the game began. Tara of course gettin "in the zone" with her music. Front row: Alainey, and Taylor.second row: Kylie and Kelsey, back row: Tara and Cori
Sorry this picture is sideways.. I could not figure how to turn it around.. I really needed Heidi here to help. Tanner played water polo in Tooele Friday and Saturday Tanner made a goal from his goal.. wow what a arm.

No comments:
Post a Comment