Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT

After a much anticipated wait "Twilight" opened in the theaters last night at "midnight". Tanner, Tara, Brock, myself, and several of Tara's friends went.. we got our tickets several weeks ago, we have all read the books.. and could hardly wait! While we sat in our lawn chairs, and snuggled in balnkets for a few hours before waiting in line, We would call Rex to bring Hot chocloate and whatever we thought sounded good. he thought we were "crazy"!
It was amazing to us the extent ladies would go through to crowd in line, and then to push their way into the theater. once we found a seat and were scooting into the row, some girls jumped the seat in front and hurried and sat in our seats. "WOW" is about all I can think of to say.. Tara and Tanner were quite surprised at the actions of these ladies.. I told them it is sad that some will for- go their character and integrity for something so silly as a seat, when there were plenty... We settled in with our warm snugly blankets, popcorn and treats.. and LOVE IT!!!!!

2 comments:

everything petersen said...

I want to see it, but none of my friends have read the books. I think I will take Derek willing our not.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!!!
Our dog golden retriever is an amazing dog. I would recommend getting one. They are great family dogs with the most wonderful personalities. Most of them love things like camping and going to the lake. They love playing games like fetch, hence the name. ;-)
We have had SO many dogs and by far I think that retrievers are the best. We have pups if you're interested. They'll be ready just before Christmas